Benefits of African Black Soap
African black soap has been claimed to be a miracle worker on hair and skin, but how true is this claim? This article will help us find out many benefits of African black soap.
Benefits of African Black Soap for Skin
African black soap has been known to be an inexpensive skin regime. This soap should be used as a daily skin regimen a
- African Black soap is a perfect and gentle cleanser after hair removal. This is basically due to the fact that it is known to reduce the itchy skin irritation, fights razor bumps and ingrown hair and does not clog up pores. I can bet you have gone through that irritating moment after a leg shave. You certainly need not go through that again, not after I have shared with you this secret.
- African black soap is also believed to be good in healing and soothing various skin infections such as rosacea, rashes and dryness on skin. It also helps calm psoriasis.
- Like any other soap, the African black soap rids our bodies of germs and dirt. The one thing that distinguishes it from other soaps is that it does not rob your body of the essential oils like majority of other soaps do.
- If you struggle with oily skin, religious use of the African black soap will help reduce the amount of sebum. This soap woks from deep within the skin to do this.
- Ever had an insect bite? I can bet it was not an awesome experience. The venom produced by insects can be quite detrimental to your skin`s health. African black soap helps cure skin irritated by insect bites, which is made possible by the active ingredients of plantain and cocoa, which decrease itching and soreness. This is the same case with any form of scarring on the skin.
- Are you struggling with uneven skin tone, probably due to an effect of the various skin products you have been trying out over the years? Well, this can be buried deep in the past. African black soap is known to be a good product to even out skin tone. You no longer have to walk around town looking like two people trapped in one body. This soap is known to reduce dark spots and scars and also helps with hyper pigmentation. This is achieved through the soap`s essential rich nutrients and its skin lightening effect, which by the way is healthy and safe lightening.
- You must have gone through so many products, hopping from one cosmestics store to another in search of a good gentle soap, and you are probably yet to find one that works for your skin. African black soap should end that search now. Whatever you skin type, oily skin, dry skin or sensitive skin, this soap is perfect. It is known to be good on all skin types due to the fact that it is made of pure natural products.
Benefits of African Black Soap for Face
Let`s face it, a woman`s most valued part of her body is the face. One pimple breakout and you want to hide your face all day. Cosmetics manufacturers are also aware of this and are spending endless nights coming up with products that offer all kinds of promises.
African black soap will give you that youthful look, as it contains anti oxidants that help reduce wrinkles and ageing properties. Caucasian and Asian skin types specifically are more prone to developing age spots due to the inherent nature of their skin. This benefit does not however excuse you from eating healthy.
Remember that moment after your holiday when your face was full of sunburns. The plantain present in African black soap helps fight the sun burns, the itching and the rashes. This is due to its anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties
When you require deep pore cleansing or need to remove your make up, save some money and use this soap. African black soap is known to contain essential oils and butter that are required for a good cleanser. Women that use this regimen twice a day religiously have sworn to show impressive improvement in three weeks.
African black soap has good exfoliating properties that helps remove dead skin and gives you a supple face. It also contains good moisturizing agents that help keep your skin moisturized. Again, this is no excuse for dropping your water bottle.
If you wish to have a blemish face, get yourself some African black soap.
Benefits of African Black Soap for Hair
Hair is another treasured part of the human body. Most people have a difficult time trying to identify the right hair products that will not only eliminate dandruff but also retain the natural hair oils. Black soap is beneficial for people with hair loss conditions such as Alopecia. Black soap is rich in Vitamin A & E and iron oxides which are essential for hair growth. Not only for people with hair fall conditions, but also anyone who wishes for healthy hair growth.
Anyone suffering from hair fall can use African black soap as a hair rinse. In this case it has to be used together with some vinegar and water. Continuous use of this soap can also help eliminate dandruff. This only means replacing it with your sweet scented shampoo. The anti fungal and anti bacterial properties of this soap helps to soothe the itching caused by the dry scalp which brings about dandruff .As awful as that smell is, and you would not like it on your hair, using it would be the best idea ever.
Benefits of African Black Soap on Stretch marks
We all hate the ugly look of stretch marks on our bodies. Stretch marks are more likely to affect women especially during pregnancy. Sudden weight gain is also a stretch mark culprit. Luckily black soap can help you say goodbye to stretch marks when religiously applied on the affected area.
The cocoa present in black soap helps in reducing stretch marks. Nigerian and Ghanaian women have been known to use this wonder soap during pregnancy.
Benefits of African Black Soap on Acne
Acne can really mess your self esteem. People will go to all lengths just to fight acne. Good news is that the African black soap can help prevent and reduce acne. Black soap is made of natural ingredients that does not contain any chemicals hence cannot harm the skin.
Acne is usually as a result of too much oil on the skin. Black soap is believed to reduce the oils on the skin and also soothes the irritation to prevent further break outs.
Black soap can also be mixed with sugar and used as facial scrub which also helps destroy dead cells and prevent acne breakouts as well.
Benefits of African Black Soap on Eczema
Eczema is a condition characterized by dry thickened and scaly skin. Other than it being a condition that can take your esteem on the low, it can also be quite difficult to treat. Some topical creams treat but a recurrence appears later on.
Black soap has been known to be very effective when it comes to treatment of eczema. The soap contains anti inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial properties that help in keeping the skin moisturized and reduces soothing. Eczema really needs lots of moisturizing due to the flaky skin experienced in that condition.